Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Love My Birthday!


On my birthday I feel like a queen and am treated as such. My boys at work walked in the room and blasted the birthday song to me. They make me laugh and cry. They want homes and success and have experienced little of each. But while they are with me I know they are safe and loved. Friends sent wonderful cards and called to make the day even more special. Most importantly, was my family. I am blessed that not only do my sons call or visit but their wives all contact me as well.

On my way home from work, that day, I got a strange text from Miki not to open the garage door until I was in the driveway. I couldn't figure why until I drove up and saw a banner across my garage with balloons and "We Love You Grandma" from Addy-girl and London. It made me laugh out loud. The day ended with Chad and Rachel bringing out a birthday cake (chocolate rum) that they searched the valley for to make sure it was the right one!

I AM BLESSED through great friends and loving family!!!!!

No comments: