Sunday, December 4, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving



Every other year we have the opportunity to go to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving with David, Lindsay, Lincoln and Kate. It was wonderful and so relaxing. Lindsay and David go to great lengths to make sure we are happy and comfortable and we always are. We flew Tuesday night to a tasty dinner and then out for custard. Wednesday, Linds, Kate and I spent time in the kitchen preparing a delicious Thanksgiving meal. It was so much fun to have girls in the kitchen with me. I have them fooled into thinking I am a great cook and baker. Our Thanksgiving dinner was close to perfect. We were able to have an early Christmas morning with Kate and Lincoln and spent much of Friday playing and creating. Football was always in the background and a good book was on my lap. We were treated so kindly and lovingly. Thank you David, Lindsay, Lincoln and Kate

No comments: